Our aim is:
• To enhance the development and education of children primarily under statutory school age in a parent-involving community-based group
• To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
• To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
• To learn through play. It is through play that children develop intellectually, creatively, physically, socially and emotionally.
• To provide a caring, secure environment in which each child is valued as an individual.
• To encourage independence, confidence and self-esteem.
• To encourage respect and care for others.
• To offer equal access to a full range of activities within a broad and balanced curriculum.
• To provide opportunities for exploration, investigation and creativity.
• To develop children’s ability to devise and make independent choices.
• To help develop a shared understanding of spiritual, social and cultural diversity.
We offer your child:
• A specially tailored curriculum leading to approved learning outcomes
• Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
• Fun and friendship with children and other adults
• Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress
We will do our utmost to accommodate all children, including those with additional needs. The Playhouse is wheelchair accessible.